- Boneless chicken, cut into small pieces - 1/2 kg
- Onion - 2 Chopped
- Green chillies,chopped - 6-8
- Cornflour - 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black peppercorns,crushed - 1/2 tsp
- Dark soy sauce - 2 tsp
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic paste - 2 tsp
- Green capsicums - 1 chopped
- Red chilli sauce - 2 tbsp
- Chicken stock 1 cup
- Vinegar - 1 tbsp
* Heat oil in a pan. Add onion and fry well.
* Add ginger garlic paste and Fry for half a minute.
* Add green chillies and continue to fry. Add green capsicum and saute.
* Add the dark soya sauce, red chilli sauce and stir.
* Add a little amount of chicken stock and bring the mixture to a boil. Add the cornflour in a little amount of stock.
* Add chicken pieces to the pan and cook for maximum 20 - 25 minutes in low flame. Add salt and cook for a minute. Add vinegar and serve
Please visit my Tamil Blog